1. I can now walk up my stairs toddler style without anyone’s help.
2. I did not need to have my trach hole stitched.
3. I had a bronchoscopy this morning; they said my lungs look great.
4. UPS delivered our first order from Magic Kitchen. Thanks Lilienthal!
5. I’m teaching Carol how to knit! She casted on and knit 4 rows last night. There is hope.
6. Last night was the first time in over 6 weeks that I slept through the night. FINALLY
7. My appetite is slowly coming back. I’m actually starting to enjoy what I’m eating.