This past Sunday was the four year anniversary of my original heart and double lung transplant.
I LOVE the card Janet gave me. I had to share it… plus, it was a great excuse to use the scanner function on my printer for the first time.
Great things that have occurred since/because of/relating to transplant:
1. Carol learned how to knit
2. Mother is hooked on reality tv shows. [More details to follow in a future post.]
3. I am hooked on audiobooks. Audible, it’s all about Audible.
4. I got to see all my cousins gathered together … albeit for a not-so-great reason, but nonetheless.
5. I started this blog!
6. I organized all the yarn that was lying around the house in random areas into a yarn storage cube thingamajig.
7. Started knitting group.
8. Met Chiyo, my bronchoscopy nurse at UC, who has become a knitting group member.
9. I get to see Carol [and Fidel] at least once a month and at most holidays.
10. My landlord handed my apartment to me on a platter.