I received a lot of positive feedback about my interview with a reality show junkie posting. Jami asked if I could post more interviews of various people, and I thought it was a great idea.
I didn’t want to ask everyone about their television watching habits, so I looked up random interview questions online. As you can imagine, there were pages and pages and pages of questions. I chose 10 that I liked.
My goal was to get a different perspective and learn something new about my friends and family. I had a lot of fun doing the interviews, and it was interesting seeing how everyone chose to answer them.
I will start posting the interviews on here, probably once a week or so.
1. List 3 positive character traits you don’t have and/or would like to have.
2. If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
3. If you were a type of food, what food would you be?
4. What 5 things in your purse/backpack/briefcase right now?
5. What would I find in your refrigerator?
6. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs — such as food and water — were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
7. If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
8. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you trade?
9. Without including family members, who was or has been the kindest to you in your life?
10. What is your [first] favorite memory of me?