Ed Taking a Nap.
Interview with Ed. He’s one of my first cousins on my mother’s side. We grew up together in NY. Out of all my cousins, he’s the closest to me in age. Ed currently lives in New York City.
1. List 3 positive character traits you don’t have and/or you would like to have.
Empathic, generous, quick witted
2. If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Out of Apathy
3. If you were a type of food, what food would you be?
Scotch – hard to swallow, but can be useful
4. What 5 things in your purse/backpack/briefcase right now?
Moby Dick (paperback copy), iPad, laptop, office supplies, chewing gum
5. What would I find in your refrigerator?
Breast milk, beer, produce, charcuterie, cheese
6. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs — such as food and water — were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
Scotch and computer with internet access
7. If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
8. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you trade?
The Man With No Name (recurring character in western films)
9. Without including family members, who was or has been the kindest to you in your life?
Fr. Joe Veneroso – godfather
10. What is your [first] favorite memory of me?
Playing Chinese jump rope / cat’s cradle outside your apartment when we were little. You were the only person who knew how to reconfigure the rope for each round.