Sandi and her husband Kevin
Interview with Sandi. I first met Sandi at the University of San Francisco when I went to interview for my job as the TPA coordinator. We worked together in the teacher ed department. She currently lives in Castro Valley, California.
1. List 3 positive character traits you don’t have and/or you would like to have.
Tolerance of idiots on the road driving
Be spontaneous fun
2. If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
She tried hard
3. If you were a type of food, what food would you be?
Potato. It has lots of choices and it isn’t boring.
4. What 5 things in your purse/backpack/briefcase right now?
Swiss army knife, tape measure, cellphone, Tylenol, little sewing kit.
5. What would I find in your refrigerator?
Milk, eggs, chicken, hot sauce.
6. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs — such as food and water — were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
An all purpose tool I could build or demolish; Deck of cards
7. If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
8. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would you trade?
My husband. To experience what life looks like from his point.
9. Without including family members, who was or has been the kindest to you in your life?
My friend Alison.
10. What is your [first] favorite memory of me?
When we were interviewing you – listen to you talking about home visits to your students. Told me what kind of person you are.